- Buy Tickets!
- Craft Beer Tasting
- Wine Tasting
- SPF 10K/5K
A GREAT WAY TO SAVE: Remember, every Beer Tasting Event Ticket INCLUDES admission to the $20 All-Day Concerts!
Racks by the Tracks showcases some of the most interesting & tasty craft beers for you to sample – some made just for the festival and some from as far away as Japan.
Each ticket includes admission to our craft beer sampling area, where you’ll receive tasting samples from some of the best craft breweries in the country. Every year features old favorites and new finds, and this year is bigger and better than ever, with 75+ beers available. (# of styles depends on ticket type purchased)
Plus, the commemorative sampling glass is yours to keep.
Advance tickets will go fast, so please get your tickets now.
As we do each year, in 2017 we will have beers never featured at Racks, including some gluten-frees, beers made exclusively for Racks and are offering an optional High Gravity section! After the excitiment last year we will bring out our huge cider selection and will feature at least 10 different ciders from all over the world. Cotton Candy, Fireball (yes that Fireball), Ginger, Orange, and so many more.
This just a small sampling. Join us on Facebook for daily announcements…
Here are some of the features to this year’s Racks By The Tracks Libation Station Craft Beer Tasting Event!
• Large area! We are locate many of our breweries outside of the Farmers Market building and set them up outside to create a huge area for walking around with room to spread out & sit your chairs down. Half of the beers will be inside and half outside.
• Direct line of sight and sound to stage – The area is so large you will be on a straight line of sight and sound with the stage. You’ll be able to watch and hear the concert while you sample.
• Bring friends and family in with you – Kids 5 and under are FREE to everything. If you have kids between 5-15 they can accompany you into the Craft Beer Event as long as they have a concert ticket. Designated Driver passes will be available that day for $20 for anyone 16+ and gives them entrance into the all-day concert and beer tasting area. If they have their concert ticket already purchased, then their D.D. ticket is only $5.
*Kids must be with an adult at all times in the Craft Beer Event area
• Early Opening Time – Want to get your glass early and set up shop inside the larger area before 2pm? No problem, you can go in as soon as the festival opens at noon.
• Electronic Ticket – A quick scan and look at your I.D. and you are on your way!
• Libation Lounge – The Libation Lounge is back and is a large seated & tented area so you can take a break while you sample.
• Tasting Times – The Tasting lasts for 5 hours from 2-7pm.
• So many unique beers! – Many beers have never been featured at a tasting in East TN. We have Gluten Free Beer, Ciders, and beers being made just for Racks this year. *For a list of beers that have been announced see and to hear about new beers as they are announced follow us at: www.Fb.com/RacksByTheTracks
• High Gravity Beer Tasting (selling quickly) – We also have an exclusive High Gravity tasting area. High Gravity beers are any beer over 5.0% alcohol. If you are interested in sampling in this special section, please buy your High Gravity tickets TODAY. These are limited to first 500 purchases! www.RacksByTheTracks.com/Tickets