2013 is a great time to be alive if you’re a beer lover. (And really, who isn’t?) Racks by the Tracks showcases some of the most interesting & tasty craft beers for you to sample – many not available for purchase in the area.
Each ticket includes admission to our craft beer sampling area, where you’ll receive tasting samples from some of the best craft- and micro-breweries in the country. Every year features old favorites and new finds, and this year is bigger and better than ever, with 40+ beers available.
Best of all, the commemorative sampling glass is yours to keep as part of the ticket price.
This event has sold-out 5 years in advance, so please get your tickets now.
Please check out our revamped festival layout at the Kingsport Farmer’s Market that provides a great beer tasting event, rain or shine. View maps
We’ve completely upgraded the Craft Beer Tasting Event! We will have 35 beers never featured at Racks, including some gluten-frees, and are offering an optional High Gravity section!
Here are the upgrades to this year’s Racks By The Tracks Libation Station Craft Beer Tasting Event!
We know you will love them…they were all your suggestions!
• 2x larger area! We are locating many of our breweries outside of the Farmers Market building and setting them up outside to create a huge area for walking around with room to spread out & sit your chairs down. Half of the beers will be inside and half outside.
• Direct line of sight and sound to stage – This year’s area is so large you will be on a straight line of sight and sound with the stage. You’ll be able to watch and hear the concert while you sample.
• Bring friends and family in with you – Kids 5 and under are FREE to everything. If you have kids between 5-15 they can accompany you into the Craft Beer Event as long as they have a concert ticket. Designated Driver passes will be available that day for $15 for anyone 16+ and gives them entrance into the all-day concert and beer tasting area. If they have their concert ticket already purchased, then their D.D. ticket is only $5.
*Kids must be with an adult at all times in the Craft Beer Event area
• Early Opening Time – Want to get your glass early and set up shop inside the larger area before 2pm? No problem, you can go in as soon as the festival opens at noon.
• Electronic Ticket – A quick scan and look at your I.D. and you are on your way!
• Libation Lounge moved outside & larger – The Libation Lounge is back and has doubled in size so you can take a break under the tent while you sample.
• Wayyyy more unique beers! – 85% of the beers at this year’s festival have never been featured at a tasting in East TN. We have Gluten Free Beer, Ciders, and beers being made just for Racks this year. *For a list of beers that have been announced see and to hear about new beers as they are announced follow us at: www.Fb.com/RacksByTheTracks
• High Gravity Beer Tasting (selling quickly) – This year we have added an exclusive High Gravity tasting area. High Gravity beers are any beer over 5.0% alcohol. This is a growing market and we want to give you a taste of what all the hype is about. If you are interested in sampling in this special section, please buy your High Gravity tickets TODAY. These are available ONLINE ONLY: www.RacksByTheTracks.com/Tickets
80% of this year’s beers have never been featured at Racks before and many aren’t even available for purchase in the area! Every couple of days, we are announcing what exciting, unique beers will be at Racks 2013! Here is just a sample of what you’ll get to sample! Join us on Facebook for more daily announcements…