- Buy Tickets!
- Craft Beer Tasting
- Wine Tasting
- SPF 10K/5K
A GREAT WAY TO SAVE: Remember, every Beer Tasting Event Ticket INCLUDES admission to the All-Day Concerts!
Racks by the Tracks showcases some of the most interesting & tasty craft beers for you to sample – some made just for the festival and some from as far away as Japan.
Each ticket includes admission to our craft beer sampling area, where you’ll receive tasting samples from some of the best craft breweries in the country. Every year features old favorites and new finds, and this year is bigger and better than ever, with 80+ beers available.
Plus, the commemorative sampling glass is yours to keep.
Advance tickets will go fast, so please get your tickets now.
As we do each year, in 2019 we will have beers never featured at Racks, including some gluten-frees, sour beers, beers made exclusively for Racks, and our HUGE cider selection!
This just a small sampling. Join us on Facebook for daily announcements…
Here are some of the features to this year’s Racks By The Tracks Libation Station Craft Beer Tasting Event!
• Large area! We are locate many of our breweries outside of the Farmers Market building and set them up outside to create a huge area for walking around with room to spread out & sit your chairs down.
• Direct line of sight and sound to stage – The area is so large you will be on a straight line of sight and sound with the stage. You’ll be able to watch and hear the concert while you sample.
• Bring friends and family in with you – Kids 5 and under are FREE to everything. If you have kids between 5-15 they can accompany you into the Craft Beer Event as long as they have a concert ticket. Designated Driver passes will be available that day for $25 for anyone 16+ and gives them entrance into the all-day concert and beer tasting area. If they have their concert ticket already purchased, then their D.D. ticket is only $5.
*Kids must be with an adult at all times in the Craft Beer Event area
• Early Opening Time – Want to get your glass early and set up shop inside the larger area before 2pm? No problem, you can go in as soon as the festival opens at noon.
• Electronic Ticket – A quick scan and look at your I.D. and you are on your way!
• Libation Lounge – The Libation Lounge is back and is a large seated & tented area so you can take a break while you sample.
• Tasting Times – The Tasting lasts for 5 hours from 2-7pm.
• So many unique beers! – Many beers have never been featured at a tasting in East TN. We have Gluten Free Beer, Ciders, and beers being made just for Racks this year. *For a list of beers that have been announced see and to hear about new beers as they are announced follow us at: www.Fb.com/RacksByTheTracks
• Beer + Wine + Concert Combo Ticket – New this year and by popular demand Racks by the Tracks has created a discounted combo ticket that includes access to the Craft Beer Tasting Event and the Wine Tasting Event. This will allow attendees who may like to try a little bit of everything the festival has to offer the opportunity to do so. www.RacksByTheTracks.com/Tickets