- Buy Tickets!
- Craft Beer Tasting
- Wine Tasting
- SPF 10K/5K
Here are answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
* You can and are encouraged bring a chair to sit in outside
* No chairs are to be set up inside the Farmers Market (this means rain or shine)
* No coolers, outside food/beverages or pets allowed on festival grounds
* No pop-up tents on festival grounds
* Order a ticket online but didn’t immediately receive an e-mail with the tickets attached?
Here’s how to retrieve your tickets in one easy step: https://support.freshtix.com/hc/en-us/articles/202042493-How-do-I-retrieve-resend-my-tickets-
* Food is purchased from vendors at menu prices
* You only need a ticket for the Concert or the Craft Beer or Wine Tasting Events – there is no ticket required to visit the festival’s food & kid’s areas
* Each craft beer & wine tasting event ticket is a concert ticket as well
* You can enter and exit the ticketed area as many times as you like
* If you are in the craft beer or wine tasting event you cannot take samples out of the tasting area
* There is no longer a High and Low Gravity Tasting Event. There is just a Craft Beer Tasting Event. We were able to make these changes thanks to the State of TN laws changing.
* Kids under 5 are free into the concert and beer & wine tasting area
* Kids between 6-15 with a concert ticket can be with adults in the craft beer & wine tasting area
* People 16 or older who are not drinking can be in the craft beer & wine tasting event but must have a DD ticket
* Designated Driver (DD) tickets are sold day-of at the Ticketing Booth
* DD tickets are $25 ($5 with a Concert Ticket) and includes entrance to the all-day concerts and tasting event area
* There is beer/water/soda for sale throughout the festival grounds
* All area’s of the festival accept credit card. We can’t be sure which food vendors will though, so bring some cash.
* There is a Cooling Station inside the fence and one outside the fence – this is a large shaded tent with fans
* The City of Kingsport does not put this event on. Although the city helps a lot, it is just two private citizens putting this festival on and raising money for 5 local non-profit organizations. We sincerely appreciate your support of Racks by the Tracks!
Connect with the festival on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/RacksByTheTracks
Stay informed on the latest news by signing-up for the E-Newsletter below