Here are answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
* You can and are encouraged bring a chair to sit in outside
* No chairs are to be set up inside the Farmers Market (this means rain or shine)
* No coolers, outside food/beverages or pets allowed on festival grounds
* No pop-up tents on festival grounds
* Order a ticket online but didn’t immediately receive an e-mail with the tickets attached?
Here’s how to retrieve your tickets in one easy step: http://bit.ly/rxtrxwheretix14
* Food is purchased from vendors at menu prices
* You only need a ticket for the Concert or the Craft Beer or Wine Tasting Events – there is no ticket required to visit the festival’s food & kid’s areas
* Each craft beer tasting event ticket is a concert ticket as well
* You can enter and exit the ticketed area as many times as you like
* If you are in the craft beer tasting event you cannot take beer samples out of the tasting area
* What’s High Gravity? What’s Low Gravity? And what do I get for them?
A high gravity beer has 6.25% alcohol by volume or more. Whereas a low gravity beer is anything lower.
Low-gravs are what most people think of when they think of beers. But the high-grav beers are starting to gain a lot of popularity, so we offer two ticket options:
– a $40 ticket if you just want to sample low gravities (a beer under 5% alcohol by volume, which are most beers) or
– a $50 High Grav ticket which allows you to sample the the Low Gravity beers and adds 10+ HG beers (beers over 5% ABV).
* Kids under 5 are free into the concert and beer tasting area
* Kids between 6-15 with a concert ticket can be with adults in the craft beer tasting area
* People 16 or older who are not drinking can be in the craft beer tasting event but must have a DD ticket
* Designated Driver (DD) tickets are sold day-of at the Ticketing Booth
* DD tickets are $20 and includes entrance to the all-day concerts and tasting event area
* There is beer/water/soda for sale throughout the festival grounds
* The festival is Cash Only, but if you forget there is an ATM on property
* There is a Cooling Station inside the fence and one outside the fence – this is a large shaded tent with fans
* The City of Kingsport does not put this event on. Although the city helps a lot, it is just two private citizens putting this festival on and raising money for 5 local non-profit organizations. We sincerely appreciate your support of Racks by the Tracks!
Connect with the festival on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/RacksByTheTracks
Stay informed on the latest news by signing-up for the E-Newsletter below