- Buy Tickets!
- Craft Beer Tasting
- Wine Tasting
- SPF 10K/5K
Here are answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
* All parts of the festival (Tastings, BBQ & Concert) go on RAIN or SHINE!
* You can and are encouraged bring a chair to sit in outside
* No chairs are to be set up inside the Farmers Market (this means rain or shine)
* Pack a rain umbrella and/or rain jacket if you think there may be some rain
* No coolers, outside food/beverages or pets allowed on festival grounds
* No pop-up tents on festival grounds
* Order a ticket online but didn’t immediately receive an e-mail with the tickets attached?
Here’s how to retrieve your tickets in one easy step: https://support.freshtix.com/hc/en-us/articles/202042493-How-do-I-retrieve-resend-my-tickets-
2018’s Top Asked Questions:
1. We don’t order a ton of merchandise so you will want to check out the merch booth as soon as you arrive to pick up your limited edition shirts and pint glasses. Plus, if you need one to complete your collection we will have some from past years available.
2. Please bring your own chair AND UMBRELLA! (Just in case)
3. There is a shuttle that picks up at the Downtown Kingsport Parking Garage and the Higher Education Center and drops you off right at the festival. Festival and parking maps http://www.racksbythetracks.com/maps/
4. Tickets will be available the day of the festival for the Concert, Wine Tasting and Craft Beer Tasting. You can buy them at the Buy Tickets booth at the corner of Clinchfield St. and Center St.
5. The BBQ area is free, no ticket needed. You only pay for the food you eat. You will only need a ticket if you do an event (Concert, beer/wine tasting)
With any ticket you can go in and out of the gates as many times as you like.
6. BBQ and Beer Awards will be announced at 5:15pm
7. No Coolers, pop up tents or Pets allowed
8. The concert starts at Noon and goes until 10pm. The lineup can be found here. http://www.racksbythetracks.com/features/concert/
9. The festival is open for lunch at 11am and the gates open at 12pm for the concert.
10. The Festival After Party will be at Macado’s Kingsport as soon as the festival ends and there will be Karaoke, drink and food specials.
* Food is purchased from vendors at menu prices
* You only need a ticket for the Concert or the Craft Beer or Wine Tasting Events – there is no ticket required to visit the festival’s food & kid’s areas
* Each craft beer & wine tasting event ticket is a concert ticket as well
* You can enter and exit the ticketed area as many times as you like
* If you are in the craft beer or wine tasting event you cannot take samples out of the tasting area
* There is no longer a High and Low Gravity Tasting Event. There is just a Craft Beer Tasting Event. We were able to make these changes thanks to the State of TN laws changing.
* Kids under 5 are free into the concert and beer & wine tasting area
* Kids between 6-15 with a concert ticket can be with adults in the craft beer & wine tasting area
* People 16 or older who are not drinking can be in the craft beer & wine tasting event but must have a DD ticket
* Designated Driver (DD) tickets are sold day-of at the Ticketing Booth
* DD tickets are $25 ($5 with a Concert Ticket) and includes entrance to the all-day concerts and tasting event area
* There is beer/water/soda for sale throughout the festival grounds
* All area’s of the festival accept credit card. We can’t be sure which food vendors will though, so bring some cash.
* There is a Cooling Station inside the fence and one outside the fence – this is a large shaded tent with fans
* The City of Kingsport does not put this event on. Although the city helps a lot, it is just two private citizens putting this festival on and raising money for 5 local non-profit organizations. We sincerely appreciate your support of Racks by the Tracks!
Connect with the festival on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/RacksByTheTracks
Stay informed on the latest news by signing-up for the E-Newsletter below