- Buy Tickets!
- Beer & Wine Tasting
- SPF 10K/5K
This year, one ticket gets you a taste of 80+ beers and 20+ wines, seltzers and sangrias! You don’t want to miss out on this great deal!
Racks by the Tracks showcases some of the most interesting & tasty craft beers for you to sample – some made just for the festival and some from as far away as Japan.
Each ticket includes admission to our tasting area, where you’ll receive tasting samples from some of the best craft breweries and wineries in the country.
Plus, the commemorative sampling glass is yours to keep.
Advance tickets will go fast, so please get your tickets now.
As we do each year, in 2020 we will have beers never featured at Racks, including some gluten-frees, sour beers, beers made exclusively for Racks, and our HUGE cider selection! In addition to many wines, we will have an expanded number of seltzers and sangrias this year!
This just a small sampling. Join us on Facebook for daily announcements…
Here are some of the features to this year’s Racks By The Tracks Libation Station Tasting Event!
• Large area! We are locate many of our breweries/wineries outside of the Farmers Market building and set them up outside to create a huge area for walking around with room to spread out & sit your chairs down.
• Direct line of sight and sound to stage – The area is so large you will be on a straight line of sight and sound with the stage. You’ll be able to watch and hear the concert while you sample.
• Bring friends and family in with you – Kids 5 and under are FREE to everything. If you have kids between 5-15 they can accompany you into the Craft Beer Event as long as they have a concert ticket. Designated Driver passes will be available that day for $25 for anyone 16+ and gives them entrance into the all-day concert and beer tasting area. If they have their concert ticket already purchased, then their D.D. ticket is only $5.
*Kids must be with an adult at all times in the Tasting Event area
• Early Opening Time – Want to get your glass early and set up shop inside the larger area before 2pm? No problem, you can go in as soon as the festival opens at noon.
• Electronic Ticket – A quick scan and look at your I.D. and you are on your way!
• Tasting Times – The Tasting lasts for 5 hours from 2-7pm.